what up :)
You are stepping in a world of reality and fantasy


Bonjour!Thank You so very much for opening this page :) welcome and have the time of your lives :)♥

Birthday Party!
Friday 16 December 2011

Hey Shabalabadingdong,
Just came back from a birthday party, A 80 year old grandma's birthday party..it was well not as awesome at an 18 year old birthday party but it was well awesome too:) The grandma is like the cutest thing ever!♥   
I was suppose to meet my long lost cousins la, But they weren't that cute la ..I mean they wore skinny jeans with really really really tight Shirt..ala ala Bruno mars gone wrong! My heart dropped la:( I was like Oh God why no cute guy! Why!!! .And they i saw this guy, He was Kinda , very cute! ♥ He wore this polo t-shirt , Red and white! Ahhh , SO cute!His has was like short , like army ...abit hair... i don't know what its called la!He was well GOOD LOOKING! finally an indian boy who is good looking! and he was loving la, he took food for his sister , i don't know why! hahah STALKER MUCH!never talk to him la , but he smiled!:D..Heart Melted .Lol!
One of my so called cousins, Looked like my friend, Vinuth De silva..Awkward! and he looked like a Xmas tree! hayoo.Fashion disaster :)I want to Dance!



Curious : /
is he the one? Nah , I am crazy to think like that!


09:36