what up :)
You are stepping in a world of reality and fantasy


Bonjour!Thank You so very much for opening this page :) welcome and have the time of your lives :)♥

Being Hitched ? Fairytale or Cursed?
Sunday 1 January 2012

It has been few days since i blogged ! Sorry , like anyone reads this anyway!:( Sad!

Back to my topic! I have to admit it , I want to get married! yes I don't want to die alone!( forever alone)
by the way , Happy new year .. 2012, Hope this year would be an awesome year! no more problems and stuff that i can't bear to handle by myself.. When i see people get married and all , I always take a step back and wonder if I would ever have that moment in my life? Sometimes i think I won't because I am not pretty enough, or the feeling that if I ever get married, what if the marriage ends up with a divorce, i know you might think that i am crazy ! She is only 17 and she thinks of all this , but sooner or later you have to think of all this.So yah
I really want to have my fairytale wedding with my prince charming! some day some how, He has to be there, I wonder if i already saw him? If i did , that wonder be awesome♥

I think The Kardashians are my role model , Like Khloe! she is married to Lamar Odam!
I love her Dress( really nice with the purple ribbon around her waist) WOW! really pretty!
My other choices would be,




The other big thing is the , The Engagement Ring!♥
  I want to have the best engagement ring ever( well being proud , No la , a simple one would do)
my only demand is that i want a princess cut la ! because it is nice! or more like BEAUTIFUL!







That all for now la so fingers crossed , when i get married You guys are all invited!♥


01:51